Friday, October 22, 2010

We Are Moving!

I think most people already know, but since this is kinda my journal why not post it. I don't think I have made an official statement on our blog about our big move to San Diego. Well, we are moving to San Diego!! Ha. :) We are super excited since Andrew and I have always wanted to live there. Andrew isn't changing jobs he is just relocating to the San Diego office. We are extremely sad to be leaving Darrick and Megan along with other friends we have made while living in Sacramento for three and a half years. They have made our stay worth the while and... yeah... I don't even need to go there otherwise I will soak my computer with tears. :( We are also going to miss having no traffic. Every time Andrew and I would go down south to visit we would be disgusted by all the traffic and would say, "How did we live here?!" But, we did...I guess you just get used to it. Another down fall is we are definitely down grading when it comes to our rental. We are currently living in a house that is practically brand new for so cheap! Anyway, enough of the negative. We are still super excited! We will be by most of our family, a half hour or less from beautiful beaches and enjoying the most optimum weather sunny California could offer. We really have much to look forward to. :) Everything is happening in early November.

No comments: