Friday, October 22, 2010

Girls overnighter in San Francisco

About a week ago myself with four girlfriends from my stake went to San Francisco to just be girls! I was kinda nervous about leaving precious Leah for the first time over night, but knew that Andrew would do a wonderful job taking over. I didn't go because I necessarily needed a break, (Leah is so easy, ask me when I have three or four kids) I went because I wanted some girl time. It was just a perfect amount of time for me and when I came home I felt refreshed. It really was low key, yet Super fun! We started our trip off by getting pedicures at a great spot down town. We then ate at a great authentic Italian Restaurant after which we went to our hotel to play games until 3 in the morning. That was my kind of night. We woke up, ate a good breakfast, hit the shops and then came home. I am going to miss those girls and all my other Sacramento friends. :(

This was Grace's first time getting a pedicure. She doesn't like people touching her feet. lol

My feet felt so earthy bathing in all the leaves! Silly San Franciscans! :)

In front of Buon Gusto, I think the owner liked Shauna!

These cupcakes look so delicious, I totally regret not getting one! :(


After a long day, resting in Bloomingdale's. :)
Grace, Susanne, Shauna, me and Amanda!

1 comment:

J, J and B said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We all need girl time! :)