Monday, October 11, 2010

Our little Punkin!

Our little Punkin is now over four months old and it continues to amaze me how much my love grows for her each day! I love looking at life through her eyes. Leah has learned even more when it comes to grabbing, talking, moving, making bubbles, and just noticing the world around her. Since Andrew and I are moving to San Diego, probably over Halloween weekend, we won't be in many Halloween festivities. So, I decided to use a costume my mom had at her house to snap a couple photos. She wasn't very fond of the costume so getting a smile wasn't easy and of course the one slight smile I do get is blurry. Every time I look at her in this costume I smile more then any other picture, because she really is a little pumpkin! Here are her recent four month stats:
-Weight 14 lb 5oz. (65%)
- Height 25 inches (83%)
- Head circumference 16.5 inches (75%)

So I had to get a few photos of Leah and her dad, they both just looked too cute. Whenever Andrew gets home Leah just perks right up, just like a toddler or young child would over Daddy coming home. I absolutely love it when they play together!!!

5 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Aww I love her little pumkin costume! I am so excited you two are moving to San Diego because we visit Aarons fam down there a lot and it would be fun to meet up. Andrew looks like he just loves her to death. SO so much fun!

J, J and B said...

So adorable!! That's exciting you'll be moving!! That's a little bit closer to your family now!!

Megan said...

I love the up close picture of her and Andrew. Talk about two peas in a pod. She is so cute Meredith. We are really going to miss seeing you guys as often as we do.

Lynsey said...

My favorite thing is to see Chris playing with the boys too! Just melts my heart!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Oh, miss Leah. You need to come play with me before you move. Or maybe I need to come play with you. Either way, we need to see each other again. You, too, Mer!