Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Sweet Sisters!!!

I have been wanting to snap a shot of the three of us for a long time. (Megan I am sorry you are not in the picture, we missed you!) I feel like now that we are all busy mothers taking pictures of our little ones, (can't say I am half as busy as they are) we forget to take photos of ourselves together! I am ever so grateful for the relationship I have with these beautiful girls. As I look at this picture I am taken back to loads of memories living together, not only in the same household, but the same room. Yep, thats right, three girls in one room. Three different hormonal cycles in one room! lol. Yet, it was within those walls we cultivated the eternal friendship we have today. It was within those walls we sang the silliest songs, made the funniest videos and had the most fun three girls could have anticipated. I just want to express my love for the best friends and mentors my Heavenly Father could have blessed me with. (Mom and Megan you are included). :)

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."- Isadora James

7 comments:

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Three beautiful girls! How is San Diego?! I have been thinking about you a lot. Hope you are all adjusting well.

I love Andrew's costume!

Megan said...

So this blog totally made me cry. I thank Heavenly Father for the privledge of marrying into a family where I gained not only a wonderful husband but three beautiful girls that are my best friends. You all are truly my sisters and I miss you all terribly living so far away. Thank goodness for blogs, phones, and family vacations. See ya soon!

Megan said...

So this blog totally made me cry. I thank Heavenly Father for the privledge of marrying into a family where I gained not only a wonderful husband but three beautiful girls that are my best friends. You all are truly my sisters and I miss you all terribly living so far away. Thank goodness for blogs, phones, and family vacations. See ya soon!

Lynsey said...

There you go again, making me cry! Love you too!

J, J and B said...

You ladies are all so cute! And beautiful I might add!!

Viramontes said...

Hey Meredith. I love you! I need this photo in my house. I"m the one who is truely lucky to have you as my sister. XOXOXOXOX

Shawna said...

What a touching tribute to your sisters:)