Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Halloween (I know, I am soooooo late!)

I know, just now posting about Halloween and it's almost December!!! However, I did move just recently from Sacramento to San Diego and it was not easy with a 51/2 month old. Leah's first Halloween was low key, we just went to our ward halloween harvest festival. We had a great turn out, since it was a stake event. It was fun and all three of us dressed up. Leah and I were black cats, while Andrew was.....wait see if you can guess. Yep, if you guessed a texting driver, then you are right! lol. I think he felt left out not having a costume the night before. So, he came up with the scariest thing there is......a texting driver. If any of you know Andrew, then you know he can be quite innovative when the time calls. I really do love his quirky side! I have to say, since he has become a dad, he has really picked up the "dad" humor. :) Love you sweetie!!!!!

2 comments:

J, J and B said...

Oh my gosh. Andrew is so clever. That's hilarious! And, i'm pretty impressed with the costume! Especially making it the night before!!

Viramontes said...

I can't believe I haven't seen this photo of Andrew. Hilarious!!!!