Sunday, July 18, 2010

Two Months!!!

So I can't believe my baby is 8 weeks old tomorrow! Just when I think she couldn't possibly get any cuter she does and continues each day. Andrew and I are really enjoying every little "coo" and babble. Her latest and greatest:

-My most favorite is her smiling. She really loves her mom and dad and shows us with the sweetest gummy smile ever! The happiest time of the day is in the morning after she wakes up. I have the hardest time waking up in the morning, but if waking up means I get to see her smile then I have no problem doing it!

- Leah also follows (with her eyes) her mom and dad as they enter and exit a room. I especially love this because now I know she is truly cognizant of my presence.

- And finally, Leah is starting to talk. We have full conversations now and it isn't just me with my high pitched voice.












She seems to grow each day and I never realized how much I would enjoy watching her do so. I am really beginning to see the love my Heavenly Father has for me by sending us our little Leah!

8 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute!!! You both cooked up a good-lookin baby girl! :D Isn't motherhood amazing? I got so emotional just looking at Chloe when I first brought her home.

J, J and B said...

She is so adorable! I love the photo shoot! Photo number 5 reminds me of a "Lynsey" face! :)

Lynsey said...

Mer, she is so beautiful. Chris and I were saying that she already looks like a little girl, so precious!

Megan said...

She is so precious! She has totally changed since the 4th. I love the pictures with her sweet smile, and those cuddly cheeks. I can't wait to give those cheeks some kisses!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

She is ADORABLE. She looks so different from when I saw her last. They grow way too fast! We need to come again soon!

kirk and carrie said...

She is so cute! Wesley has a major crush on her. Seriously, he is smiling at these pictures. Don't worry, I told him he'd have to wait 16 years.

Melany said...

such a sweetheart! isn't it fun dressing up a girl? :) so fun.

Shawna said...

Oh my goodness Meredith- Leah is gorgeous! Her big smile could light up a room!