Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We finally did it....

To be quite honest, I'm not sure how good I will be at keeping up on this blog thing. Especially when my first attempt at starting a blog was in December of 07 and I am just now posting something since then. I will certainly do my best. When I first started the blog then I had soon realized that dental hygiene school and commercial property appraisals could not be that interesting, hence the reason for no further posts. Now that Andrew and I are expecting our first in early June, I feel it is only fair for those who live far away to feel connected and updated.

Well, just to give a little background, Andrew and I have been living in Sacramento now for three years and although we love it, we still have a longing for home. We are expecting our first, a little girl, on June 3rd. So far the pregnancy has been pretty good. For the first 15 weeks or so I was pretty sick and probably threw up about every other day. It is amazing how fast I have already forgotten that part as I now get to enjoy her kicks, twists and turns. Thats not to say that this part is oh so easy when I'm finding it hard to sleep at night. I also always used to tell Andrew, "Honey, when I'm pregnant I'm not going to be one of those girls who complains about being FAT when I'm PREGNANT." Eventhough I don't complain about being fat, I'm definitely not one of those girls who gloats about her pregnant belly. Especially since whenever I tell someone I have two months left, their expression always seems to imply that I look like I should be having the baby next week. :) All in all, being pregnant really is an indescribable feeling and I truly enjoy all the positive aspects it has to offer!

5 comments:

Shawni said...

so excited you started a blog!!! You look sooooooo cute pregnant!!! You and Sharese's baby will only be months apart...how fun!

The Lyda's said...

Hey Meredith! Glad you have a blog. If you want to see ours:

http://lydanews.blogspot.com/

Lynsey said...

it's about time! we need more pictures of your cute self

Amy said...

Hey! I just saw today you had a blog and I'm already on your list! You are good. Excited to see the Thompson family story here :)

Ashley Gilbert said...

You are looking just awesome girl! You have a true baby bump. Cant wait to see her when she arrives in this crazy world! Oh and I have a gift for you still! I will bring it on Sunday